Friday

Kids and Eggs


Our kids all love eating boiled eggs with promite toast soldiers. They got really excited today when I told them we were having boiled eggs for lunch and it was even more fun because they ate outside. It's great that Oliver can join in the egg eating now that he is officially not allergic to eggs! He was so funny though, because after I took the photo above, I noticed that he was eating the "cap" off the egg in its entirety... i.e. shell and all. After that we discovered him taking bites from around the edge of his egg as though it was an icecream cone... Eeww! It sounded horrible hearing him crunch it all up!

1 comment:

  1. Your children are so cute!I love that little table and chairs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment... I love to hear from people :-)
Ruth xx